It’s time to rule the famous ConsoleFun!
We recall that Shekel Classics Volume 3 It is a compilation of an assembly Maid: Ragnarok And the Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure Available on Switch. It includes new scenarios and new characters for La Pucelle: Ragnarok, as well as improved graphics for Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure.
Like our previous tests of Volumes 1 and 2, we wanted to talk to you in a lot of detail about our impressions of the two games in this new collection. Did we enjoy our experience? What are its characteristics? What are its drawbacks? As always, we talk with an open heart… for RPG fans!
=== A small summary of my experience in the video (but we invite you to listen) ====
- Two unique games!
- Long life!
- The artistic direction of Busil Ragnarok is absolutely beautiful!
- omnipresent humor,
- Storytelling quality
- The combat system of the two titles has been well thought out (Disgaea has also regained some attractions).
- Fluid and well optimized for key.
- …the Rhapsody script’s maturity is in decline…
- In addition to the limited combat gameplay possibilities.
NB : 17/20 + Quality Mark
(a must do if you like good TRPGs)
“Evil thinker. Music scholar. Hipster-friendly communicator. Bacon geek. Amateur internet enthusiast. Introvert.”