International Cybersecurity Forum
A forum promoting reflection and exchange within the European cybersecurity ecosystem, FIC is also an exhibition dedicated to meetings between buyers and suppliers of cybersecurity solutions.
This year, due to health measures, FIC is accelerating its digital transformation strategy to deliver an enhanced, adapted experience for visitors and partners.
The 2021 edition of FIC will be the first event in Europe to be 100% mixed: physical, digital and virtual.
Attending the Ministry of the Interior
The ministry will still exist in 2021. This year, several departments will attend on two topics.
Pole Recruit », To display professions, opportunities and professions within the ministry:
- The Digital section (Display area)
- The Future Radio Network (The reception area)
- The General Directorate of Internal Security (Work area)
Pole Electronic security », To prevent risks present on the Internet, and give advice on how to protect yourself:
- The National Police (Business Area): Preventing Internet Fraud (Webcam Blackmail …)
- The The National Gendarmerie (Presentation area): Ransomware: What to do in the event of an attack? Tips: How do you protect sensitive business data?
- The Paris Police Department (Reception area): Cybersecurity
- “Pre-FIC” day: April 7 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Day 1: June 1 from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Day 2: June 2 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Day 3: June 3 from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Day 4: June 4 from 9 am to 11:30 am
- During FIC: June 8 from 12 noon until 2:30 pm.
- During FIC: June 9 from 12 noon until 2:30 pm.
- During FIC: June 10 from 12 noon until 2:30 pm.