ZUG, SwissAnd the May 4, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Bitcoin Society, The SwissToday it launched a global industry organization developing business using the Bitcoin SV blockchain and BSV cryptocurrency Annual ReportAnd highlighting their work and achievements throughout the year 2020.
The report can be downloaded now from the site Bitcoin Association website, Is the first to launch since Bitcoin became a non-profit association (Verein) in Swiss. It is divided into 13 sections and covers the multifaceted global action program led by the Bitcoin Association in 2020, including:
Bitcoin SV Network offers
– environmental system
A general policy
– Multimedia content
Outlook for 2021
Highlights of the report include:
- Great technical progress that I have achieved Bitcoin SV Network, including new global standard block sizes and installed transaction capacity.
- The Bitcoin Association’s innovative digital events program in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including its inaugural Bitcoin SV DevCon And the 3Research and development The Bitcoin SV Hackathon.
- The launch of the .. the start of the .. the take off of the Bitcoin SV Technical Standards Committee To improve interoperability and offer standardization across the Bitcoin SV ecosystem.
- The launch of the .. the start of the .. the take off of the Bitcoin SV Academy – A dedicated online educational platform offering academic quality, college-type learning resources on Bitcoin, plus a first launch A massive open online course focusing on Bitcoin (MOOC) in association with Saxion University of Applied Sciences at Holland.
- Significant public policy progress, including advisory work during the drafting phase of the landmark Digital Assets Bill of 2020 in former & Barbuda, which has provided a comprehensive legislative and regulatory framework for managing companies under its jurisdiction that operate in the digital asset space.
Speaking of today’s launch, the founding president of the Bitcoin Society Jimmy Nguyen, saying:
The release of our 2020 Annual Report today shows the great strides Bitcoin and Bitcoin SV have managed to make in a very difficult year for everyone. In particular, the work that the Association has done and the progress made in education, developers, public policy and media spaces is very encouraging, as is the general maturity of companies in the Bitcoin SV ecosystem. As we saw in the report, 2020 was a very important year for both the Bitcoin Association and Bitcoin SV, one that was primarily focused on laying the important foundation needed for continued progress and the next phase of growth. 2021.
About the Bitcoin Society
Bitcoin Society It is a global industry organization based in Switzerland that works on developing business on the Bitcoin SV blockchain. It brings together the core components of the Bitcoin SV Ecosystem (companies, startups, developers, merchants, exchanges, service providers, blockchain transaction processors (miners), and others) working alongside them, as well as in representational capacity, to increase the use of the Bitcoin SV blockchain and the adoption of the BSV digital currency.
The association strives to create a regulatory-compliant ecosystem that encourages legal behavior while facilitating innovation using all aspects of Bitcoin technology. More than a digital currency and blockchain, Bitcoin is also a network protocol; Like the Internet Protocol, it is the basic set of rules for an entire data network. The association supports the use of the original Bitcoin protocol to run the world’s only blockchain on Bitcoin SV.
Bitcoin Source Association