Mobile game developers can use this SDK to deliver the best performance for gamers.
Qualcomm Technologies has partnered with Razer to create The first Snapdragon G3x development kit portable games. This group is for Android video game developers, not for the general public Peak performance to play all Android mobile gamesOr read content from cloud game libraries or view mobile games on your console or PC.
Qualcomm’s portfolio will enable mobile game developers to deliver home console performance
The Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 (“first generation”) development suite gathers” The complete arsenal of Snapdragon Elite Gaming technologies ‘, says Qualcomm. The goal of the company specializing in mobile communications is To introduce a new category of advanced mobile games, for the purpose of Deliver amazing experiences to players on the go ».
To develop and distribute this collection, Qualcomm has partnered with Razer, a Singaporean company that produces computer accessories for gamers. Together, they want to provide developers with a programming environment Allows design for Android mobile video games with high-quality graphics and excellent connectivity.
Qualcomm Snapdragon G3x Gen 1: Nothing is left to chance when it comes to performance
The following are the technical characteristics of portable games that can be programmed With the Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 development stack from Qualcomm and Razer:
- an offer : 6.65-inch OLED screens with Full HD + resolution and 10-bit HDR, working up to 120 Hz. OLED screens will be able to handle more than a billion shades of colors.
- “The perfect broadcast tool” (Absolute Broadcast Tool): 5 MP webcam with 1080p 60 resolution, and the ability to handle two microphones, so the player can live stream their mobile games with the best performance possible.
- Connection : 5G mmWave, sub-6, Wi-Fi 6E for fast connection with low latency
- Work environment : The SDK contains control maps built in by AKSys, a technology that makes it possible to integrate ultra-precise touch controllers into mobile games.
- son : 4-way speaker management, with optimum compatibility for Snapdragon Sound headphones.
- Experience multi-screen and augmented reality The package includes the ability to connect the XR Viewer via USB-C to a mobile device powered by the Snapdragon G3x processor. The mobile device can also act as a console for games that are streamed on a 4K screen.
Source : Powerup Technology
“Evil thinker. Music scholar. Hipster-friendly communicator. Bacon geek. Amateur internet enthusiast. Introvert.”