With the reopening of the French borders, Air France is expanding its capabilities between USA and France.
Air France Airbus A330-300 at Chicago O’Hare: photo, economy class and more
Air France will offer service to Paris Charles de Gaulle during the summer 2021 season from 12 US cities: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco and Washington DC.
Planned operations include:
- New York – JFK: Three daily flights on a Boeing 777-300ER
- Los Angeles: 2 daily flights by Boeing 777-300ER
- Boston: daily service aboard the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Miami: Daily service on the Airbus A350-900
- San Francisco: daily service on a Boeing 777-300ER
- Washington DC-IAD: daily service on a Boeing 777-300ER
- Atlanta: 12 weekly Airbus A350-900 . flights
- Chicago: Five weekly Boeing 777-300ER flights
- Detroit: Five weekly Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner flights
- Houston: Five weekly Boeing 777-300ER flights
- Denver (new): Three weekly flights starting July 2 on the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Minneapolis: Three weekly Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner flights
Air France also offers service from Los Angeles to French Polynesia. The services will be carried out in cooperation with your transatlantic partner Delta Airlines. New routes include those planned Denver The route was announced before the restrictions were lifted.
As usual, Air France can provide a connection to the rest of Europe thanks to its hub in Paris Charles de Gaulle.
Check before you travel
While France may be open to US visitors, other parts of Europe may have quarantine restrictions or entry requirements. Air France provides you with a tool to help you with the entry procedures and the documents required for entry Aero.
Additionally, for those who need a COVID-19 test, SkyTeam has a website that can direct you to testing centers as needed in https://skyteam.trustassure.app/
Air France currently offers fully changeable tickets for all bookings until December 21, 2021. You can change your reservation for free or get a refundable credit voucher if you no longer wish to travel. If the flight is canceled by the airline, the customer can choose to postpone his flight, request a full refund of the ticket or receive a credit voucher, which can also be refunded if not used.
in inverted commas
Stephen Ormand, Vice President and CEO of the United States, said:
Americans are eager to resume leisure travel and are excited about the reopening of France. Air France is pleased to offer passengers the opportunity to benefit from our commitment to providing exceptional service and the health and safety of all passengers on board. “
you welcome in Economy class and above – Your practical guide to network news, honest reviews, in-depth coverage, unique research, and the humor and madness I know how to convey.
Also remember that we are part of The Inner area Community, we bring you the latest news on frequent travelers from all over the world.