Job description and requirements
TC Transcontinental employs more than 9,000 employees, most of them from Canada, the United States, and Latin America. The company operates in two main sectors: printing and packaging as well as media. TC Transcontinental continues to improve, transform and grow its activities while leaving its mark!
The Account Manager manages orders through all stages of innovation, planning and manufacturing to ensure that all customer requirements are properly met at all times. Maintaining high-quality relationships and connections in a highly complex workflow, balancing customer needs with operational responsibilities. Note that this situation is currently in remote working mode.
- Managing client relationships and establishing a strong business partnership;
- Manage the client liaison process on behalf of Transcontinental by acting as the technical resource for all printing issues and resolving any questions related to quality, design or production;
- Managing customer quotations, including price list development;
- Ensure that all project documents, approvals, files and necessary information are provided in an orderly manner to the Transcontinental Production Team and in compliance with the standards and levels of service set by the client;
- Manage all customer promotions (create distribution lists using a database tool from orders, create production and processing reports, and manage associate inventory);
- Maintain store and customer site profiles with information on their respective details;
- Ensure good management of creative customer concepts and physical inventory;
- Identifying productive capacities and transferring recommendations and savings to the client;
- Facilitating all requests for innovation through the Innovation Team, including the development of new elements and / or creative concepts;
- Keeping invoices for all projects, including introducing any additional billable fees;
- Facilitating weekly meetings with clients and internally, and developing project tracking tools to ensure effective communication of all projects and requests;
- Anticipate challenges and develop contingency plans.
- Managing difficult situations with the client in a way that ensures the continuation of a long-term relationship;
- Work as a team, follow and adhere to Transcontinental’s code of ethics and participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Adherence to all EHS policies and procedures, human resources, quality and company safety;
- Work in accordance with CNESST standards and all other applicable environmental regulations.
- Spoken and written languages: French and English
- Post-secondary education and five (5) years of relevant experience with extensive knowledge of digital print production and account management;
- In-depth knowledge of customer service, ability to manage multiple accounts and contact points with clients, and act as a mediator to face challenges and difficulties;
- Knowledge of the retail business and its operations;
- Knowledge of inventory management systems, processing and distribution processes, as well as pre-production workflows;
- Strong skills in computer software applications, especially Word and Excel;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage prioritizing problems on a daily basis.
“Food trailblazer. Passionate troublemaker. Coffee fanatic. General analyst. Certified creator. Lifelong music expert. Alcohol specialist.”